Saturday 18 May 2013

First post!

Hello! As this is a brand new blog (and brand new territory for me!) I thought it would be best to start things off with a welcome/hello/about me post of sorts. I'm not at all familiar with Blogger so please be patient with me.

So, let us start with the obvious. My name is Lois and I currently reside in a small town with a castle in Lancashire, hence the blog title. Having just finished my time at university in Leeds I have exciting plans to soon relocate to Bath so that I can live with my boyfriend and relieve us both of the long train and bus journeys that we endure to see one another. The plan is (although I am sure I'll go off on many a tangent) to document my adventures of exploring and residing in an area new to me, and as we'll be moving into a place together, I will no doubt be blogging a lot of homeware-related posts.

I'm also a big fan of cooking, charity shopping, plants and lipsticks, so I'm sure such topics will crop up along the way. Having seen many of my friends' grow and nurture some
lovely little blogs, I must admit I'm excited to do the same. I've tried writing diaries so often but have never kept up - I'm glued to my Macbook however so hopefully I'll be more likely to keep up with an electronic diary of sorts!






No comments:

Post a Comment